500g Strong white flour
10g Fresh yeast
350g Warm water
10g Cornish sea salt
50g Colman's cranberry sauce
200g Cooked turkey, chopped
100g Stuffing, crumbled/cubed
1. Into a large bowl, place your flour & rub in the yeast to break it down into small breadcrumb sized pieces.
2. Weigh the water into your bowl & sprinkle over the salt.
3. Using a dough scraper. Work the water into your flour until fully combined.
4. Tip the dough onto your table and knead (without adding flour to your table) for 10 minutes until smooth.
5. Lightly oil your bowl and return the dough to it.
6. Cover with a cloth and leave it in a warm, draught free place to rest for 30-60 minutes until risen.
7. Preheat your oven to 240C.
8. Lightly flour your table and tip your dough into it, top side down.
9. Using your hands. Press the dough into a rectangle approx. 60x20cm.
10. Spread the cranberry sauce onto your dough. Leaving a 5cm border on the long edges and a 2cm border on the short sides.
11. Sprinkle the turkey and stuffing evenly over the cranberry sauce.
12. Fold one side of the dough over the filling & press to seal the long edges.
13. Fold the other side over and again press to seal the long edges.
14. Fold the dough round into a circle and seal the short edges together.
15. Lightly oil a bundt tin and place your ring of dough into the tin.
16. Cover with a tea towel and leave in a warm, draught free place until doubled in size.
17. Place the tin in the oven & immediately turn the temperature down to 220C
18. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
19. Turn onto a cooling rack and leave to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
29. Can also be enjoyed cold.