65g Unsalted butter, melted
500g Fromage frais
500g Philadelphia cheese
1 Lemon, zested & juiced
25g Plain flour
100g Caster sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C.
2. Grease & line the base of a round 23cm/9" loose bottomed tin.
3. Mix the biscuits & butter together and press firmly into the bottom of your tin.
4. Place in the fridge to cool while you prepare the filling.
5. Whisk together the Fromage frais, Philadelphia, eggs, lemon zest and juice, flour & sugar until fully combined and smooth.
6. Stir in the sultanas to evenly distribute.
7. Remove the tin from the fridge and pour your filling in to it. Smooth the top.
8. Place in your oven for 50-55 minutes until you can see the edges just starting to brown and there is still the slightest wobble in the centre.
9. Switch off the oven, leaving the cheesecake inside.
10. Leave the door slightly open and leave the cheesecake in there to cool completely.
11. Remove the cold cheesecake from the oven and transfer it to a serving plate.
You can serve this on its own or with puréed apricots or cherries poured over the top.
If you prefer a chocolate version of this, then omit the lemon juice, zest and sultanas. Replace them with 2tbs of cocoa combined with 2tbs water.