North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Saturday 17 May 2014

BBC Bakes & Cake Show 25-27 October 2014

Tickets are now on sale for the BBC Good Food Bakes & Cakes show at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London from 25th to 27th October.  The show's going to be packed with baking, bread-making and cake decorating demonstrations as well as free master classes and lots of products to get you baking like a pro.

Watch your favourite baking stars such as Mary Berry, Mitch Turner, John Waite and Paul Hollywood and lots of others live on stage during their demonstrations.  Every adult ticket purchased includes a seat in the Bakes and Cakes Theatre.

It's the perfect place to pick up hints, tips, techniques as well as pick up essentials to help you perfect your hobby.

I'm able to offer you a whopping 25% off tickets to the show.  In order to take advantage of this discount, simply click on the picture below to take you to the show site and quote the reference EBPAR1 upon checkout.


I can't wait for the show and am looking forward to seeing some of my favourite bakers & cake decorators, as well as to pick up hints, tips and do a bit of shopping for myself too!

As apart of the promotion where I'm able to offer you a 25% discount on your own tickets, I have been given a complimentary ticket to enable me to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...