North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Friday 3 May 2013

Peanut Butter Fudge

This is not for dieters, but it is for lovers of peanut butter & fudge. It's also incredibly easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to cool and set before you cut and eat it!

110g Salted butter
475g Soft Brown sugar
125ml Milk
200g Crunchy peanut butter (you can substitute smooth if you prefer)
5ml/1tsp Vanilla extract
425g Icing sugar

1. Melt butter over medium heat.
2. Stir in the brown sugar and milk.
3. Bring to the boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Sieve the icing sugar into a large bowl.
5. Remove the butter/sugar/milk mixture from the heat.
6. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
7. Pour over icing sugar in a large mixing bowl.
8. Beat until smooth, then pour into a 20cm square baking dish.
9. Chill until firm and then cut into squares.

3 comments:

  1. Make me some please x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to ask my son if I can borrow his peanut butter. It will be for a good cause after all! H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fudge just wish it would set whenever I make it - maybe I'll have success with your recipe :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...