North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Exciting times ahead....


This cake that I created for my daughter's friend's birthday at the weekend as well as two I made for my neighbour's children on Saturday received lots of praise, interest and compliments.  So many in fact, that it has given me the confidence and boost that I needed to start a proper little business making and selling my cakes.

Lots of internet surfing, phone calls etc. have followed and I can now officially say that I am a bona fide Cake Maker who is registered with Environmental Health.  Although I don't HAVE to have Public Liability Insurance or a Food Handler's Certificate (cakes are deemed to be low risk food items), I'm doing this properly and I'm getting them both sorted and under my belt.

All I need to do now is to sort out my business name and a logo to match.

Any ideas or help from anyone?

If you're local and want a cake, please give me a shout.

Rosie
x

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your new venture :-) not very good on the thinking up names though sorry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...