North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Sunday 27 April 2014

BBC Good Food Show Ticket Winners

What a lovely response I had to the ticket giveaway to win two pairs of tickets to the BBC Good Food Show, Summer 2014 at the NEC in Birmingham from 12-15th June.  Entries were received from Facebook, Twitter and my blog.  Thank you to everyone who Re-Tweeted, Liked and commented their way to an entry.


My daughter picked the first winner out at 7pm this evening.  With the first pair of tickets going to @mdbuk via Twitter.  Congratulations Marc.


Hubby then picked the second winner for me.  Congratulations to Sam Hoey (entered via Facebook).


If the winners can please me at mail@freycob.co.uk with your address details, I will get the tickets to you as soon as they're available.

Remember that you can use the code MB20 to get 20% off your advance ticket sales until 30th April 2014.

Thanks to all who entered the draw to win.  I wish I could have sent you all tickets.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...